Legal information and terms and conditions of use
By connecting to and/or using our website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted, without limitation or reservation, these general terms and conditions of use and our charter on the protection of personal data.
1. Editor responsible and identity
The editor responsible for the https://www.b-wide.be/ website is Bruno Woitrin, Managing Partner, B-Wide – Haute Rue, 15 – 1473 GLABAIS.
Website publishing company:
Registered office: Haute Rue, 15 – 1473 GLABAIS
Legal status: Human Resources
VAT number: BE0890 429 514
Telephone: +32 2 389 97 16
Technical design of website:
Hosting, development and creation of website:
Telephone: + 32 (0) 2 652 21 74
Registered office: 16D, Route de Genval, 1380 Ohain.
VAT number: BE0827 040 014
2. General information
B-Wide has put this website online in order to present its activities to you. The information provided is of a general nature and there is no guarantee that it can adequately meet a particular need. B-Wide may modify or update this information at any moment and without notice.
3. Intellectual property
- All of the illustrations and all of the media (photos, videos, logos, texts, pdf documents etc.) on the website, as well as all the elements created for it and its general structure are the property of the company and may therefore not be copied, reproduced or stored in any other way, or for any purpose other than that inherent to online consultation of the webpage. This information, these documents and any elements thereof are subject to copyright legislation as soon as they are made available to the public on this website. Reproduction of the documents on the website is authorised solely for the purposes of information and for personal and private use. Any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes is expressly forbidden and subject to prior and express authorisation by B-Wide. In all cases, authorised reproduction of the information contained on this website must make adequate mention of the source and ownership.
- Any databases present on this website are the property of B-Wide. It is forbidden to extract or reuse a qualitatively or quantitively substantial part of these databases even for private purposes.
4. Use and commitment
- Any visitor or user of the https://www.b-wide.be/ website who provides information grants B-Wide all transferable rights relating to that information and authorises the company to use it. Any information provided in this way by visitors will be considered to be non-confidential. However, when information provided is personal data it will be processed in accordance with the relevant legislation and the charter on the protection of personal data applicable to this site.
5. Hypertext links
- B-Wide expressly declines any responsibility for the content of sites to which hypertext links may lead. These links are merely proposed to users of this website. Please check the general terms and conditions of the sites concerned, as well as their charter for the protection of personal data, to find out how they treat such data. Website users bear sole responsibility for their decision to activate these links. B-Wide may change or eliminate a link on its website at any time.
- If you wish to create a link to this website, you should do so from the https://www.b-wide.be/ home page and reference it. If you wish to mention specific information, you must reference the content and the source of each hyperlink. The information may be used for personal or private purposes. Use for commercial purposes or publicity is not permitted. We do not authorise websites that spread information of a controversial, pornographic or xenophobic nature nor those that could hurt or offend a majority of people to mention or insert hyperlinks leading to our site.
6. Responsibility and warnings
- The information available on this website is judged to be correct at the time it is published on the site. However, B-Wide cannot guarantee the accuracy of said information. Website visitors accept full responsibility for any risks linked to the credibility they attribute to it.
- The Company cannot offer any guarantees whatsoever. Amongst other things, it cannot guarantee that the website will function without interruption; nor can it guarantee that the servers which provide access to the website and/or third-party sites for which there are hyperlinks are free of viruses. This list is not exhaustive.
7. Updates to legal information and terms and conditions of use
B-Wide may update the terms and conditions of use at any time. Consequently, you are invited to regularly check the latest terms and conditions of use in force.
8. Jurisdiction and competence
This website is subject to Belgian law. Only the Brussels law courts are competent to hear cases of litigation relating to the https://www.b-wide.be/ site or use thereof.
For any question regarding the terms and conditions of use of the website, please contact us by email using this contact form, or by telephone at +32 2 389 97 16, or by post at the following address:
Haute Rue, 15 – 1473 GLABAIS
The copyright on all elements of the https://www.b-wide.be/ site belongs to the original creator.